7.7.10

Back On Track!!!


Hey Everyone, I'm BAAAACKK!
Its been a crazy month and a bit for me but a good crazy...I think :PP
But the good news is I'm back and so are regular outfit posts :)
I'm on a different computer at the moment so I can't do an outfit post but heres a collection of random pictures i've taken over the last month.
ENJOY!! :D




It was Jasmin's 18th on the 25th and it was amazing, this is just a fraction of the 506 photos we took that night :PP

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 < 3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

DOGGIE FACE-OFF!!!!
It's Jenna (white) and Manu (black), Manu's my cousins dog, shes friken awesome!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOOK ITS MY NEW FAVORITE FACE hahaha :PP

=========================================================================

these are just part of a photoshoot i did for Jasmins photography project!
__________________________________________________________________________________

**********************************************************************************

haha me and my favourite 'Mother' :PP it would be funnier if you knew me ;)
this outfit i wore to my interview at uni, it was so awkward like you have no idea :S.

2 comments: